about me

self portrait taken in a hotel room in montevideo, uruguay


about me

1. I believe in God, and I am proud to be His daughter.

2. when I was younger, I used to sit outside in the backyard, hug my dogs and cry whenever I was upset. I was and I am still absolutely certain that they knew exactly how I felt. my dream as a child was to become a veterinarian; as a teen, I wanted to be a traveler and a writer.. today, I just know that I want to photograph and travel the world.

3. I love taking buses I've never taken before, sitting by the window and watching the landscape pass by. I believe that joy can be found in such small things, living one day at a time.

sobre mí

1. creo en Dios y estoy orgullosa de ser Su hija.

2. de pequeña, cuando me sentía triste, solía sentarme en el patio de mi casa, abrazar a mis perros y llorar. tenía y todavía tengo la absoluta certeza de que sabían como me sentía. cuando era niña, mi sueño era convertirme en veterinaria; cuando crecí, quise ser una viajera y escritora... hoy por hoy, sólo sé que quiero fotografiar y viajar y conocer el mundo.

3. me encanta viajar en colectivo por caminos que nunca he transitado y, sentada junto a la ventanilla, mirar el paisaje cambiar una y otra vez. creo que la alegría puede ser encontrada en cosas tan pequeñas, viviendo un día a la vez.

나의 대해서

1. 하나님을 믿고, 그의 딸이라는것이 자랑스럽다.

2. 어렸을적 우울하고 슬플 때는 언제나 우리 집 정원에 앉아 키우던 우리 개들을 안으며 울었었다. 그때도 지금도 난 그들이 나의 기분을 정확히 알 수 있었다고 믿는다. 어린 아이였을 때 나의 꿈은 수의사가 되는것이였다, 시간이 흐르고 나이가 들어 여행자 또한 작가가 되고싶었다.. 하지만 지금은 그저 사진을 찍고 세계를 여행 다니며 알아가고 싶다.

3. 버스를 타는것을 좋아한다, 특히 한 번도 다녀보지 않은 길을 다니는 버스에 창문쪽에 앉아, 지나가는 풍경을 보며. 기쁨은 참 사소하고 작은것에 느낌 수 있다고 믿는다, 하루하루를 소중히 여기며.